Our menu features both traditional Austrian and international cuisine. Whether for a stop during your ski day or a tasteful dinner in a cosy atmosphere – there is something here for everyone’s taste. Enjoyment takes top priority in Obertauern’s Herzenslust. That’s why the right drink adds the perfect complement to our menu: whether Austrian or international drops, our own “Sinneslust”, Grüner Veltliner, red Cuvée or champagne rosé – here, we always pay our respects to a little glass in harmony with the trendy Alpine ambience.
Savour purity, truth and beauty and bring a smile to your tastebuds – enjoy the melting contentment of perfection. The dishes should reflect the climate. Aromatic, intense, with a hint of exotic winter and a lot of purity. After all, everything new does not necessarily taste interesting. And we have almost come back to the beginning of our journey to find long-lost taste temptations. In fact, we are facing a new, exciting breakthrough back to our roots. We collect recipes, ideas and culinary visions, work closely with farmers from the region and local suppliers – and we browse through old cookbooks, watch over our grandmothers’ shoulders, and go on voyages of discovery. Sometimes to Italy and the Mediterranean area. But also, from time to time, to Thailand, South America or around the world in 80 seconds. But sometimes just to our own backyard and the surrounding Tauern valley...
- Lunchtime à la carte restaurant with smaller menu
- Afternoons spent chilling on the terrace with coffee & cake
- Spontaneous cuisine
- Evening menu with steaks, salads, Mediterranean selection, Austrian cuisine with an international flair
- Large wine menu with Austrian focus
- Great selection of craft beers
- Fine brandies and liqueurs from our own distillery and production
- Our own wine “Sinneslust”