Enjoy a safe holiday at the Apparthotel Glöcknerin
The well-being and safety of our guests are a top priority at the hotel. Our focus has been firmly placed on hygiene and cleanliness for many years now. The measures we have to introduce due to the current global circumstances are standard practice for us. The following measures will be introduced at the Apparthotel Glöcknerin:
- All employees are required to wear a face mask
- Sanitiser stands are provided at all of the key contact points such as the sanitation areas, bar, reception and lift
- Use of a disinfection fogging machine for daily disinfection of all the general areas (wellness, reception, bar, children’s playroom)
- Daily cleaning of apartments using a viricidal cleaning agent
- Adherence to social distancing: minimum social distance of 1 metre
- One-way system at the breakfast buffet. Hygiene gloves can be provided to guests, if required
- Terms of cancellation: in the event of any restrictions being imposed which make travel impossible, free cancellation is possible. You can find more information here in the pdf. the European travel cancellation insurance.
Please also note:
- The Obertauern mountain railways provide free bandanas with every purchase of a lift pass. This can be worn over the mouth and nose
- Obertauern is particularly recommended for its lifts because it only has one closed gondola and the other chair lifts have plenty of fresh air. Since the mountain railways in Austria are classed as public transport, a face mask must be worn at all times
If you have any further questions about this, the team at the Glöcknerin are always on hand to help.
And what if something comes up? Then we recommend the hotel cancellation premium guest insurance from European travel cancellation insurance. You can complete this independently after making your reservation.
Book travel insurance