Winter holidays with the family.
Skiing and more in Obertauern.
Ski holidays at the Hotel Glöcknerin in Salzburg.
Winter holidays in Obertauern in the Salzburg region are always a treat. Snow is guaranteed. And in the 4-star Hotel Glöcknerin, you can choose from a range of trendy and cosy apartments for the family or all your friends.
The motto goes:
Get in, get on & take off.
That’s why our motto here at the peak of ski pleasure is always: Get in. Get on. And take off. Because on ski holidays in Salzburg, we can catch the Kehrkopf 4-seater chair lift right outside the Glöcknerin and take off down the Tauernrunde! Thanks to its snow guarantee, Obertauern is the optimal holiday destination for discerning winter sports lovers. Obertauern offers 61 kilometres of easy, 35 kilometres of moderate and 4 kilometres of difficult slopes at between 1,740 and 2,526 metres above sea level, as well as perfect powdery snow, to thrill the hearts of all skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts. Even your car can enjoy a break on your “holiday at home”. Down to the underground parking garage and up to winter fun!
- Schrotteralm practise t-bar lift right outside the hotel
- 100km of divine skiing and snowboarding slopes
- 26 modern lifts and trails
- 26km of cross-country skiing trails
- “The Spot” Snowpark right by the hotel
- Après Ski Bar “Almrausch” right next to the hotel
- Ski hire, sport shop and ski school by the hotel
The Murmele Playroom.
Enjoy to your heart’s content.
Children’s and youth programme.